10. Al Ansari, F. (2009). Public open space on the transforming urban waterfronts of Bahrain – the case of Manama city. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Newcastle university school of architecture, planning and landscape, Newcastle.
11. American Society of Landscape Architects. ( 2009).Designing our future: sustainable landscapes. Retrieved November 16,2017, from http://www.Asla.org/sustainablelandscapes/about.html
12. Benson, E. (2002). Rivers as urban landscapes: renaissance of the waterfront. Water science and technology. 45 (11), 65-70.
13. Bradbury, M. (2010). The sustainable waterfront. 16th Annual International Sustainable Development Research society Conference. sustainable development. 30 May – 1 June. Hong Kong: Kadoori Institute.
14. Bruttomesso, R. (2006). Waterfront redevelopment a strategic choice for cities on water. Harbou business forum: China maritime. Retrieved October 20,2015,from http:// www.harbourbusinessforum.com/download/060303_transcript.pdf
15. Buranen, M. (2014, January 15). The sustainable sites rating system. Stormwater. January-February. Retrieved November 20,2017, from https://foresternetwork.com/daily/water/stormwater-management/the-sustainable-sites-rating-system.
16. Cicin-Sain, B., Knecht, R. W., Vallega, A., & Harakunarak, A. (2000). Education and training in integrated coastal management: lessons from the international arena. Ocean and Coastal Management, 43(4), 291-330.
17. Dong, L. (2004). Waterfront development: a case study of Dalian. Master of applied environmental studies in local economic development - tourism policy and planning, University of Waterloo, Canada.
18. Ducruet, C., & Lee, S. W. (2006). Frontline soldiers of globalisation: Port–city evolution and regional competition. Geojournal, 67(2), 107-122.
19. Erdoğan, Z. (2006). The role of tourism in waterfront redevelopment projects feasibility analysis of Galataport project. Unpublished master thesis, Istanbul technical university, Institute of Science And Technology, İstanbul.
20. Falk, N. (1992). Turning the tide: British experience in regenerating urban Docklands In Hoyle B. and Pinder D. (Eds), European port cities in transition, (pp. 116-137). London: Belhaven press.
21. Forno,G. (1985) Genoa: cityport, in: Cities ports of the Western Mediterranean, Urban Renaissance in Europe. Proceedings of the International Symposium from Marseille, September 27- 28, (pp. 75-84 ). Strasbourg: Council of Europe.
22. Giovinazzi, O. & Moretti, M. (2010). Port cities and urban waterfront: transformations and opportunities. TeMALab Journal. 3, 57-64.
23. Hou, D. (2009). Urban waterfront landscape planning. Master thesis, Blekinge institute of technology Karlskrona. Sweden.
24. Jauhiainen, J. S. (1995). Waterfront redevelopment and urban policy: The case of Barcelona, Cardiff and Genoa. European Planning Studies, 3(1), 3-23.
25. Lynch, G. Spence, C.D. & Pearson, J. C. (1976). Parameters for the river : a prospectus for rehabilitation of Parramatta River. Sydney : National Trust of Australia (N.S.W.)
26. Loukadakis, B. (2011). The coastal front as a factor of culture and development. Postgraduate programme. National technical university of Athens.
27. Moretti, M. (2008). Cities on water and waterfront regeneration: a strategic challenge for the future. Grundtvig, II meeting rivers of change-river//Cities, July 24th-27th 2008, Warsaw , Retrieved October 29, 2015, from: http://www.rivercities.nazwa.pl/www/download/m.moretti_warsaw2008.pdf
28. Robert, P. (2000).The evolution, definition and purpose of urban regeneration In Urban regeneration: A hand book, (pp. 9-37). London: SAGE.
29. Rodie, S. N., & Streich, A. M. (2009). Landscape sustainability. NebGuide. University of Nebraska–Lincoln extension, Institute of agriculture and natural resources. G1405.
30. Sairinen, R., & Kumpulainen, S. (2006). Assessing social impacts in urban waterfront regeneration. Environmental impact assessment review, 26, 120–135.
31. Shaziman, S., Umsan, I. M. S. & Tahir, M. M. (2010). Waterfront as public space case study; Klang River between Masjid Jamek and Central Market, Kuala Lumpur. Energy, environment, sustainable development and landscaping. International conference; 6th, Energy, environment, ecosystems & sustainable development. (pp. 344-349 )Timisoara: WSEAS.
32. Şimşek İlhan, B., & Ozdemir, Z. (2014). Public, space production as a part of urban riverfront development scheme: a contemporary approach for Turkey, Case of Amasya. Urban transformation- cities and water. 50th ISOCARP congress. September 23-26. Poland: PPNT Gdynia.
33. United States environmental protection agency. (2009). Smart Growth for coastal and waterfront communities. Washington, DC : National oceanic and atmospheric administration.
34. Sustainable site initiative.(2014). SITES v2 rating system for sustainable land design and development. Austin, Texas: Sustainable Sites Initiative.
35. Tastsoglou, A., & Vagiona, D.( 2012). Urban waterfront regeneration: the Thessaloniki - Greece case study, Sustainable Landscape Architecture, Management and Restoration. International conferences of protection and restoration of the environment XI. July3–6,( pp. 2224–2233). Thessaloniki: University of Greek press.
36. Vasconcelos Silva, P. (2006). Greenways, a path towards urban sustainability. Unpublished master's thesis. Faculty of Sciences and technological of the new universities of Lisbon, Portugal.
37. Yassin, A. M., Bond, S., & McDonagh, J. (2012). Principles for sustainable riverfront development for Malaysia. Journal of Techno Social, 4 (1), 21-36.