13. Agyekum, B., & Newbold, K. B. (2016). Sense of place and mental wellness of visible minority immigrants in Hamilton, Ontario: revelations from key informants. Canadian Ethnic Studies, 48(1), 101-122.
14. Arnberger, A., & Eder, R. (2012). The influence of green space on community attachment of urban and suburban residents. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 11(1), 41-49.
15. Beer, A., & Higgins, C. (2004). Environmental Planning for Site Development: A manual for sustainable local planning and design. London: Routledge.
16. Biddulph, M. (2007). Introduction to residential layout.
17. Canter D. (1997). The Facets of Place. In: G. T. Moore, R.W. Marans (Eds.) Toward the Integration of Theory, Methods, Research, and Utilization. Advances in Environment, Behavior and Design (Vol 4., pp. 109-147). Boston, MA: Springer.
18. Canto-Perello, J., Martinez-Leon, J., Curiel-Esparza, J., & Martin-Utrillas, M. (2017). Consensus in prioritizing river rehabilitation projects through the integration of social, economic and landscape indicators. Ecological Indicators, 72, 659-666.
19. Carmona, M., Heath, T., Oc, T., & Tiesdell, S. (2012). Public places-Urban spaces: the dimensions of urban design. London: Routledge.
20. Cross, J. E. (2001). What is sense of place. In Archives of the 12th Headwaters Conference. November 2-4, pp. 1-14.
21. Fisher, A. T., Sonn, C. C., & Bishop, B. J. (Eds.). (2002). Psychological sense of community: Research, applications, and implications. Springer Science & Business Media.
22. Francis, J., Giles-Corti, B., Wood, L., & Knuiman, M. (2012). Creating sense of community: The role of public space. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 32(4), 401-409.
23. Gallina, M., & Williams, A. (2015). Variations in sense of place across immigrant status and gender in Hamilton, Ontario; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Social Indicators Research, 121(1), 241-252.
24. Gieseking, J. J., Mangold, W., Katz, C., Low, S., & Saegert, S. (Eds.). (2014). The people, place, and space reader. London: Routledge.
25. Hsu, C. C., & Sandford, B. A. (2007). The Delphi technique: making sense of consensus. Practical assessment, research & evaluation, 12(10), 1-8.
26. Huang, S.-C. L (2006). A study of outdoor interactional spaces in high-rise housing. Landscape and Urban Planning, 78(3), 193-204.
27. Jackson, J. B. (1994). A sense of place, a sense of time. New Haven: Yale University Press.
28. Kaltenborn, B. P. (1998). Effects of sense of place on
responses to environmental impacts: A study among residents in Svalbard in the Norwegian high Arctic. Applied Geography, 18(2), 169-189.
29. Kimpton, A., Wickes, R., & Corcoran, J. (2014). Greenspace and Place Attachment: Do Greener Suburbs Lead to Greater Residential Place Attachment?. Urban Policy and Research, 32(4), 477-497.
30. Landeta, J. (2006). Current validity of the Delphi method in social sciences. Technological forecasting and social change, 73(5), 467-482.
31. Lovell, S. A., Gray, A. R., & Boucher, S. E. (2017). Place, health, and community attachment: Is community capacity associated with self-rated health at the individual level?. SSM-Population Health, 3, 153-161.
32. Manzo, L. C., & Perkins, D. D. (2006). Finding common ground: The importance of place attachment to community participation and planning. CPL bibliography, 20(4), 335-350.
33. Marcus, C. C. (2006). House as a mirror of self: Exploring the deeper meaning of home. Nicolas-Hays, Inc.
34. McCunn, L. J., & Gifford, R. (2014). Interrelations between sense of place, organizational commitment, and green neighborhoods. Cities, 41, 20-29.
35. Meijering, J. V., Tobi, H., van den Brink, A., Morris, F., & Bruns, D. (2015). Exploring research priorities in landscape architecture: An international Delphi study. Landscape and
Urban Planning, 137, 85-94.
36. Perkins, H., & Thorns, D. C. (2011). Place, identity and everyday life in a globalizing world. Palgrave Macmillan.
37. Relph, E. (1976). Place and placelessness (Vol. 67). London: Pion.
38. Salvesen, D. (2002). The Making of Place; Research on Place & Space [Website]. Retrieved March 12, 2003, from http://www.matr.net/print- 4108.html.
39. Scannell, L., & Gifford, R. (2017). Place attachment enhances psychological need satisfaction. Environment and Behavior, 49(4), 359-389.
40. Steele, F. (1981). The sense of place. Boston: CBI publishing Company.
41. Tuan, Y. F (1997). Space and place: The perspective of experience. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
42. Waxman, L. K. (2004). More than coffee: an examination of people, place, and community with implications for design. Unpublished Doctral thesis, Florida State University, PhD.
43. Williams, A., & Kitchen, P. (2012). Sense of place and health in Hamilton, Ontario: A case study. Social indicators research, 180(2), 257-276.
44. Zhu, Y., & Fu, Q. (2017). Deciphering the civic virtue of communal space: Neighborhood attachment, social capital, and neighborhood participation in urban China. Environment and Behavior, 49(2), 161-191.