23. Alitajer, S., Sajadzadeh, H., & Saadati vaghar, P.(2016). A Study of Sociability Factors’ Influence on Educational Spaces: The Case of the School of Art and Architecture of Bu-Ali Sina University. Armanshahr Architecture & Urban Development, 9(16), 12.
24. Allodi, M. W. (2010). The meaning of social climate of learning environments: Some reasons why we do not care enough about it. Learning Environ Res, 13, 89–90.
25. Amirul, N. J., Che Ahmad. Ch. N.,Yahya, A., Faizal, M., Abdullah, N. L., Adnan, M.,& Mohamed Noh, N. (2013). The physical classroom learning environment. 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference, 8, 3-12.
26. Bigdeli Rad, V., & Bin Ngah, I. (2013). The role of public spaces in promoting social interactions, International journal of current engineering and technology, 3(1), 184-187.
27. Chan, T. C. (1996). Environmental Impact on Student Learning. Unpublished master thesis. State University of Valdosta, Georgia.
28. Cheryan,S., Ziegler, S. A., Plaut, V. C., & Meltzoff, A. N. (2014). Designing Classrooms to Maximize Student Achievement. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1(1). 4–12.
29. Dochy,F., Segers, M., Bossche, P.V. D., & Struyven, K. (2005). Student’ Perceptions of a Problem-besed Learning Environment. Learning Environments Research, 8, 41–66.
30. Gomes, G., & Wojahn, R. M. (2017). Organizational learning capability, Innovation and performance: study in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES). Revista de Administração(São Paulo), 52(2), 163-175.
31. Gregori, A. De. (2007). Learning environments: Redefining the discourse on school architecture. Unpublished MSc thesis, New Jersey Institute of Technology. New Jersy.
32. Hannah, R.,& Honors, L. (2013). The Effect of Classroom
Environment on Student Learning. College Honors Thesis.
Western Michigan University.Michigan.
33. Hurst, B., Wallace, R., & Nixon, S. B. (2013). The Impact of Social Interaction on Student Learning. Reading Horizons. 52(4), 375-3988.
34. Kurt,S. (2009). An analytic study on the traditional studio environments and the use of the constructivist studio in the architectural design education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 1(1), 401-408.
35. Lawrence, A.S., & Vimala, A.( 2012). School Environment and Academic Achievement of IX Studies. Journal of Educational and Instructional in the world. 2(3), 210-214.
36. Maxwell, L. E. (2016). School building condition, social climate, student attendance and academic achievement: A mediation model. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 46, 206-216.
37. Mege, C.A. (2014). Influence of School Environmental Factors on Teaching- learning Process in Public Primary Schools in Lower Nyokal Division, Homa-bay district, Kenya. A Project Report Submitted in Partial Fulfillment for the Requirements the Degree of Master of Education in Educational Administration University of Nairobi. Nairobi.
38. Mcgowen, R. S. (2007). The Impact of School Facilities on Student Achievement, Attendance, Behavior, Completionrate and Teacher Turnoverrate in Selected Texas Highschools. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Texas A&M University, Texas.
39. Michalak, R. (2014). Environmental Factors and Literacy Learning and Instruction. Unpublished master thesis, State University of New York, Fredonia.
40. Moleski, W.H., & Lang, J.T. (1986). Organizational Goals and Human Needs in Office Planning. In Jean D.Wineman(Ed), Behavioral Issues in Office Design. NewYork.
41. Naghiloo, F.,& Falahat, M. S. (2016). The Effect of
Environmental Factors on Sociopetality of Urban Spaces. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences, 5(4), 1111-1129.
42. Nguyen,Th. H., Newby,M., & Skordi, P.G. (2015)
. Development and use of an instrument to measure students`
perceptions of a business statistics learning environment in higher education, Learning Environment Research, 27(1), 27-47.
43. Odeh. R.C., Oguche, O.A.,& Ivagher, E.D.(2015). Influence of School Environment on Academic Achievement of Students in Secondary Schools in zone: A” Sentorial District of Benue State,Nigeria. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 6(7), 4914-4922.
44. Oluwatayo, A.A., Aderonmu, P.A.,& Aduwo, E.B.(2015). Architecture students` perceptions of their learning environment and their academic performance, Learning Environment Research, 18, 129-142.
45. Pasalar, C. (2003). The Effects of Spatial layout on Students` Interactions in Middle Schools: Multiple Case Analysis. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of North Carolina
State University. North Carolina.
46. Salehinia, M., & Memarian, G.(2012). Sociopetaloid of architecture space;Synthesis and synomorphy of humane-physical factors. International Journal of Architectural Engineering & Urban Planning, 22(1), 7-19.
47. Shamaki, T., & Umar Suleiman, A. (2015). Influence of hearning Environment on Student`s Academic Achievement in Mathematics: A Case Study of Some Selected Secondary Schools in Yobe State – Nigeria. Journal of Education and Practice, 6(34), 40-44.
48. Suleman, Q., & Hussain, I. (2014). Effects of Classroom Physical Environment on the Academic Achievement Scores of Secondary School Students in Kohat Division, Pakistan. International Journal of Learning & Development, 4 (1), 71-82.