17. Aldrich, D. P. (2012). Building resilience: Social capital in post-disaster recovery. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
18. Alshehri, S. A., Rezgui, Y., & Li, H. (2015). Disaster community resilience assessment method: a consensus_based Delphi and AHP approach. Natural Hazards, 78 (1), 395-416.
19. Batica, J., & Gourbesville, P. (2014). Flood Resilience Index–Methodology and Implementation in M.piachi (Ed). Informatics and the Environment, Proceedings In 11th International Conference on Hydroinformatics. Agust 1-2,(pp. 17-21). New York: CUNY Academic Works
20. Bruneau, M., Chang, S. E., Eguchi, R. T., Lee, G. C., O’Rourke, T. D., Reinhorn, A. M., ... & Von Winterfeldt, D. (2003). A framework to quantitatively assess and enhance the seismic resilience of communities. Earthquake spectra, 19 (4), 733-752.
21. Cacioppo, J. T., Reis, H. T., & Zautra, A. J. (2011). Social resilience: The value of social fitness with an application to the military. American Psychologist, 66 (1), 43-51.
22. Cretney, R. M. (2016). local responses to disaster: the value of community led post disaster response action in a resilience framework. Disaster prevention and management, 25 (1), 27-40.
23. Cimellaro, G. P., Nagarajaiah, S., & Kunnath, S. K. (2014). Computational Methods, Seismic Protection, Hybrid Testing and Resilience in Earthquake Engineering. (2th.ed). New York: Springer.
24. Davis, I. (2004). The application of performance targets to promote effective earthquake risk reduction strategies. In 13thWorld Conference on Earthquake Engineering (pp. 1-6). August 1-6, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
25. Endress, M. (2015). The social constructedness of resilience. Social Sciences, 4 (3), 533-545.
26. Hall, P. A., & Lamont, M. (Eds.). (2013). Social resilience in the neoliberal era. Cambridge :Cambridge University Press.
27. Keck, M. (2012). Market governance and social resilience. The organization of food wholesaling in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Bonn University, Bonn.
28. Keck, M., & Sakdapolrak, P. (2013). What is social resilience? Lessons learned and ways forward. Erdkunde, 67 (1),5-19.
29. Kusumastuti, R. D., Husodo, Z. A., Suardi, L., & Danarsari, D. N. (2014). Developing a resilience index
towards natural disasters in Indonesia. International journal of disaster risk reduction, 10, 327-340.
30. Labaka, L., Comes, T., Hernantes, J., Sarriegi, J. M., & Gonzalez, J. J. (2014). Implementation methodology of the resilience framework. In System Sciences (HICSS), 2014 47th Hawaii International Conference on (pp. 139-148). New jersy.
31. Lechner, S., Jacometti, J., McBean, G., & Mitchison, N. (2016). Resilience in a complex world–Avoiding cross-sector collapse. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 19, 84-91.
32. Lee, A. H., Chen, W. C., & Chang, C. J. (2008). A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert systems with applications, 34 (1), 96-107.
33. León, J., & March, A. (2014). Urban morphology as a tool for supporting tsunami rapid resilience: A case study of Talcahuano, Chile. Habitat International, 43, 250-262.
34. Lucini, B. (2015). Disaster resilience from a sociological perspective: Exploring three Italian earthquakes as models for disaster resilience Planning. New York: Springer Science & Business.
35. Maguire, B., & Hagan, P. (2007). Disasters and communities: understanding social resilience. Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 22 (2), 16.
36. Obrist, B., Pfeiffer, C., & Henley, R. (2010). Multi‐layered social resilience: A new approach in mitigation research. Progress in Development Studies, 10 (4), 283-293.
37. Rutter, M. (2012). Resilience as a dynamic concept. Development and psychopathology, 24 (2), 335-344.
38. Trkulja, T. (2015). Social resilience as a theoretical approach to social sustainability. Defendologija, 2 (36).
39. Usamah, M., Handmer, J., Mitchell, D., & Ahmed, I. (2014). Can the vulnerable be resilient? Co-existence
of vulnerability and disaster resilience: informal settlements in the Philippines. International journal of disaster risk reduction, 10, 178-189.
40. Yoon, D. K., Kang, J. E., & Brody, S. D. (2016). A measurement of community disaster resilience in Korea. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 59 (3), 436-460.